My client based in Lenwade are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a temp ongoing basis that could lead to perm for the right candidate.
They are looking for highly motivated individual to work in their customer service department.
Key skills required:
* IT literacy and administration skills, the ability to undertake sales order processing and update systems
* Excellent customer service skills, friendly and approachable telephone manner
* Ability to work well under pressure, resilience when needed and an empathetic nature
* A team worker with a flexible approach and good communication skills
* Attention to detail
Hours: 5 days. Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
On offer for the right candidates are:
* Salary: £17k
* A chance to work as part of a great team doing a rewarding job
* Competitive salary and benefits package such as pension, life assurance, discounts and offers
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Customer Service Advisor role, then please send a cv to Natalie at Hales group Norwich.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.