Hales Groupare delighted to be working with our Globally established client in the recruitment of a Cost Accountant to join and be accountable for a small team of 3 (Finance Assistant and Stock Control) to oversee all the costings across site, producing weekly results and providing accurate labour and materials analysis, working closely with the departments to understand variances.
The role is also responsible for new product costing, cross charge of non-site charges including resource usage and blocked stock allocated for write off.
The role is also key in managing and adhering to the SOX inventory management procedures; carrying out quarterly stock reconciliations, site stock checks, MAV reviews and working with internal and external auditors.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
– Line manager to Finance Assistant and Stock Control Team
– Publication of weekly costs
– Trend analysis to identify problems or areas for improvement
– Understanding SAP transactions and linking these to the factory results
– Organising and hosting weekly/monthly costing meetings
– Labour variance costings & forecasting
– Month-end/Year-end delivery in line with deadlines
– Costing of new products and associated tasks
– Maintaining and updating the SAP system with pricing information for new codes
– Preparation and maintenance of the Annual Plan transfer prices
– Maintain intercompany pricing conditions
– Adherence to and management of SOX procedures ie stock checks, quarterly stock reconciliations, MAV reviews, working with auditors
– Analysis of TPV variances
– Cost of Quality reporting
– Be the point of contact for the any queries from the Gloucester team including consignment invoicing
– Fish Levy reporting
– Be the finance representative at the NPD meetings
Internal (to company or team)
– Internal auditors
– Manufacturing Managers
– Gloucester finance team
External (to company)
Qualifications and Previous Experience: CIMA part qualified or Fully Qualified
Knowledge and Skills: Good working knowledge of Excel
Competencies : Analytical
Work within FMCG Finance or Supply Chain Finance, or Factory Finance experience
Previous SAP experience
If you feel you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to succeed in this role, please contact Roberta on 01502582000 or email email@example.com
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.