Full-time, Permanent position
Southend on Sea
£40,000 per annum
Our client is looking for a contracts manager with experience in fire stopping. The main site is in Southend, but you will be required to travel to other sites throughout Essex and London. This is a full time, Monday to Friday role, but the ideal candidate would be flexible and happy to work weekends if required, to suit their clients needs. Our client operates nationally, have numerous contracts and clients ranging from small local businesses to very large multiple site contracts.
* Client Meetings/Project Meetings.
* Estimating, working to schedule of rates etc.
* Project and Cost management on each project.
* Allocating work to sub-contractors and managing them.
* Manage all paperwork requirements and final certifications.
* Technical knowledge of all fire stopping products and their installation
So, if you feel you have the experience for this role then please send a current CV today.
Please note, due to the high number of applicants, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.