Continuous Improvement/Lean Manager
Full Time – Permanent
£50,000 – £60,000 DOE
Our client based in Newmarket is looking for a continuous improvement manager to join them on a permanent basis. As a key member of the Operations Team, your role will focus on utilising Lean tools and techniques to identify opportunities for improvement, quantify targeted impact, plan projects, and deliver change.
* Identify opportunities for improvement across the entire operation, focusing on increased capacity, decreased turnaround time, and maintaining reliability of service.
* Lead improvement project planning activity through implementing of Lean techniques (mapping, Kaizen, etc)
* Work with managers and team leaders to implement changes
* Track project progress and plan future areas of improvement for the company
* Develop the Operations Team in improvement techniques and train selected member of the team to facilitate Lean activity.
* Discuss training need to develop staff to work toward company improvement
* Regular reporting of improvement activities
Further Qualifications/Experience required:
* Experience in an operational leadership where significant improvement has been delivered using targeted improvement projects
* Experience influencing team members outside of immediate reporting chain
* Lean or other continuous improvement qualification
* Experience in a technical environment desired (e.g. laboratory or engineering environment)
If this is the role for you then please apply with a current cv or for more information please call Laura in our Bury St Edmunds branch on 01284 767979.
If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.