Our client a leading construction company in Norwich are seeking a Project Manager to join their team to work on ongoing and upcoming projects. They provide design, partnered construction and project management services for private and public sector clients on projects ranging from £50 to over £50 million.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for a Team of Site Managers – reporting to a Contracts Manager. You will be responsible for the Build, Health & Safety and Processes for the Client.
– Responsible for Build including managing Management, Health & Safety and Finance
– Ensuring project is delivered safely through effective planning & use of method and risk assessments
– Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved and monitored throughout the course of the build
– Liaising with Commercial Team and Manage and maintain the project budgetary requirements
– Main point of contact for Client, Sub-Contractors and Public.
– Managing completion and the handover to the client
– Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest…
If you are experienced and looking to be apart of exciting new projects then please apply with CV
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.