We are seeking an experienced Chemical Process Operator , position on the outskirts of Haverhill. This is an opportunity for a motivated candidate to join a small friendly team in a growing company! This position is working in the factory manufacturing the chemicals.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30-5:30pm NO SHIFT WORK!
Contract Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: £22,000 plus depending on experience. Overtime will be available if you wish for more hours.
Due to the location of the company, you will require your own transport.
* Preparation of raw materials
* Charging / discharging batch reactors (chemicals / manual handling)
* Control of field batch sheets and documentation
* Analysis of products to ensure customer specification met
* Labelling of final products
* Observe and control chemical reactions
* Knowledge of current HSE / COSHH regulations would also be beneficial
* Complete QC documentation and take samples using the latest sampling techniques
* Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills required
* Technical training preferred
* Previous experience in a chemical/batch manufacturing environment is essential
Our client is a leading independent UK manufacturer of fine chemicals for pharmaceutical, electronics and specialised industrial applications. They efficiently combine 50 years of experience, several technologies and a strong know-how in aromatic chemistry to create an extensive range of aromatic chemical compounds. With more than 50 years’ experience in the development and operation of robust chemical manufacturing processes, our client is committed to sustainable quality throughout its operations.
This role is dealt with in our Bury St Edmunds branch. For further information please call Laura on 01284 767979.
Due to the high number of applications we are currently receiving, if you have not heard from us within 7 days of your application please assume you have not been successful.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.