JOB REF J29770
FULL TIME 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
UP TO £30,000 per annum DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
Due to expansion our client is looking for an experienced Chemical Compliance/Regulatory Affairs Assistant to join the team at their Thetford premises.
Our client is looking for someone with the ambition and character to ‘own’ the role and the main responsibilities will be:
* Providing support to the Head of R&D.
* Managing the Companys’ global consumable product labelling and safety data sheet information
* Supporting the creation and submission of regulatory applications for the Companys’ biocidal products, REACh and other associated regulations.
* Administer the global biocidal regulatory authorisations and renewals, any applications for exemptions etc for REACh related work.
* Reading, analysing and sifting through large regulatory texts to identify pertinent information
* Providing internal guidance on impact of regulations to proposed new and existing product technologies.
* Knowledge and understanding of global biocidal product regulations, Reach, Detergents regulation, labelling (CLP) and MSDS.
* Supporting the team with any compliance related activities.
* Advocating company position on relevant regulatory topics.
The essential skills and experience required for this role will include:
* A minimum 3 years’ experience within Regulatory Affairs or an R&D role, where compliance was carried out or similar
* Ability to communicate with internal and external individuals at all levels.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Fluent English communication skills – both verbal and written, with a confident and professional telephone manner.
* Good education, degree level preferably in a scientific discipline.
* Excellent Microsoft office skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team.
* Exceptional organisational skills
And desirable skills and experience would be:
* Any Regulatory certifications/accreditations/Experience and knowledge of the chemical field.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.