Chartered Building Surveyor
£60,000-£90,000 (D.O.E) + Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension + Flexible Working + Package
Hales Group are delighted to be working with a growing but professional Colchester based practice, looking to grow their London office, who provide themselves on a clear & concise client focus offering exemplary services. Our client is based out of Whitechapel.
Your new role
The Role Will Entail
* Project Management
* Contract administration
* Technical Due Diligence/Building Surveys
* Building Pathology
* Party Walls
* Work on Historical sites
* Work on Commercial refurbishment projects such as offices and residential conversions
What You’ll Need To Succeed
What qualities does one need to succeed in an expanding role such as this:
* At least 2 years experience as a building surveyor.
* Chartership Essential
* Happy covering a Central London patch.
What You’ll Get In Return
If successful you will get a substantial package as a result such as:
* A salary ranging between 60,000 – 90,000 (Depending on experience)
* Car allowance
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Flexible working arrangements
* Company mobile phone and laptop
* Private Health Care (after 12 months)
* Career development investment
* 25 days holiday
* Professional Membership subscription
* 1-day social value leave
* Eyecare vouchers
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01603 620 473.