We are currently seeking Carers & Support workers in Cambridgeshire and Suffolk.
Join our passionate and enthusiastic care team and help provide life-changing support for the most vulnerable in our community.
Duties will include :
* Providing high quality care to residents while paying attention to their individual needs.
* Having a caring and compassionate attitude.
* Assisting service users with their personal care.
* To comply with all guidelines and policies of the organisation.
* Assisting with and participating in all activities provided within the home.
* Being a clear communicator.
* To promote service users independence and encourage them into the community.
* To carry out any other tasks that may reasonably be assigned to you by your team leader.
* Attend and complete all training and qualifications applicable to the job.
* Administrating and recording medication in-line with company policies and procedures.
* You will be required for this role to potentially lift heavy objects and operate lifting equipment (training provided).
Benefits of working for Hales Group Residential Care:
* Making a direct and positive impact on people’s lives.
* Paid while training.
* Free uniform.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Work around YOUR lifestyle (days, laters, nights, weekends).
* A great way to gain diverse care experience.
* Paid holiday
* Travel Scheme.
* Hales rewards.
* Employer contribution pension scheme.
* Excellent office support team & on-call service.
If you are interested in this position the please contact Simon on 01638 723502
Alternatively email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.