Car Sales Executives
My client have continuous opportunities for enthusiastic and determined individuals to join thier industry leading sales teams across there dealerships.
You must be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver customer excellence whilst achieving sales targets.
Whilst they value experience, we are looking for the right people to help us achieve our goals, so we don’t just look at what you have done but what you are capable of doing.
Full training, both bespoke in-house and manufacture training will be provided.
If you’re as vehement about cars as you are customers and you have a flair for sales, this could be the role for you.
Hours: 45.5 per week – Monday to Sunday on a rota basis
Salary: £35,000 to £60,000 uncapped OTE p/a
* Achieve and strive to exceed all set targets and sales objectives
* Accomplish maximum profitability from vehicle and accessory sales.
* Ensure industry leading standards are adhered to and customer excellence and satisfaction is maintained at all times
* Carry out comprehensive and accurate appraisals of part exchange vehicles
* Enthusiastic Interest towards ongoing training and development
* Proactive use of database for prospecting and customer follow ups in order to maximise sales and maintain repeat business
Skills, experience and attributes;
* A full UK driving licence is essential
* Outstanding communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
* The ability to listen, understand and interpret our customer needs
* Motivation and determination to meet and exceed set minimum standards
* Ability to work efficiently within a team
* Proficient IT skills, including MS Office
* Punctual, with excellent time management
* Honest, trustworthy and reliable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.