Bar Manager / Diss / Part time / Permanent / £20.00 per hour
Workings Hours: (Playing Seasons) Saturday – 12 to 9pm Sunday – 12 to 3pm Tuesday – 7pm to 9pm + club functions
Hales Group are seeking a confident, organised and professional individual to join the club to oversee the management of the day-to-day operations of the clubhouse and premises.
Main Duties Include, but not limited to:
* Explore and implement all appropriate cost saving efficiencies and service improvements
* Maximise the commercial opportunities available and promote these at every opportunity.
* To take responsibility for the running of the Club’s bar including performance, stock, purchases, deliveries & storage etc
* To arrange all bar staff – recruitment, training, retention, and management.
* To reconcile weekly monies, bank and prepare floats to the financial standards
* To provide reporting on the takings of the Club against pre-defined criteria and timescales.
* To undertake regular stock takes on a periodic basis
* To work to an agreed budget with appropriate controls in place to ensure expenditure and profit is in line with forecasted margins and profit.
* To co-ordinate weekend activity at the Club ensuring a diary for all matches played is maintained and adequate staffing is in place to fully utilise the Club facility.
* To review the sporting calendar and work with the Events Committee for club bookings.
* To assist the catering function within the Club accordingly.
* To implement, publicise and market regular promotional drink and food events to increase sales, revenue and profit and help to create a sense of change around the Club.
* To organise/co-ordinate the removal of tables/chairs after match lunches/re-set for players teas.
* Hold their own personal bar licence or be willing and able to obtain one proper commencing employment.
* Undertake a DBS check and to take First Aid at Work Training.
* The successful applicant will have a ‘can-do’ approach and will be expected to be at all times an ambassador for the Club and be a visible presence during opening hours representing the Club in a professional and friendly manner.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date CV or call 01379 642276 and ask for Megan Reeve.