Assistant Manager , £22,000 per annum
08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Family run wholesaler based near Thetford
Hales Group are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager. As Assistant Manager, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the branch, relating to resources and workload activity to ensure sales, profit and service level targets are consistently achieved, with emphasis placed on managing the internal sales office.
* Manage the internal sales office on a daily-basis
* Support the Business Manager to implement the strategic and tactical business plan for the branch
* Drive forward sales and customer service initiatives
* Monitor and take appropriate action to ensure that the branch achieves its daily sales & profitability targets and all agreed service levels
* Develop and implement customer terms and pricing
* Encourage collaborative working relationships with key suppliers
* Review and maintain the branch stock profile in liaison with Supply Chain colleagues
* Complete invoice review and authorisation in the absence of the Business Manager
* Assist in achieving business goals by training, coaching and appraising branch colleagues
* Assisting in the monitoring of staff attendance, performance and conduct
* Electrical product knowledge is advantageous
* Customer service background
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Computer literate
* Full UK driving license
To apply for this role, please email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.