Newmarket – CB8
Permanent – 37.5 Hours
£21,000 – 23,000 per annum
We are looking for qualified P401 Analysts to join our client in Newmarket. This is a full time role, 9:00AM – 5:00PM Monday to Friday.
* Preparation of samples as identified from work schedules
* Undertake the analysis on a wide range of materials for asbestos including bulk material, soils and waters
* Enter results onto LIMS to assist with the generation of accurate and timely data in line with client expectations and UKAS standards
* Assist with the development of UKAS accredited quantification methods
* Assistance in the maintenance of QC and sample data
* Assistance in maintenance programs for the Departments specific analytical instrumentation and any other analytical equipment used by the Department.
BOHS P401 – essential
For more information please call Laura in our Bury branch on 01284 767979.
Please note if you have not been contacting within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.